3/8"-16 Thread Size 1-1/4"L Steel Thread Rolling Screw for Metal -Pk of 25
No reviews found
- Thread rolling screw recommended for use in metal
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Zinc plating resists corrosion and has a reflective appearance
- Hex washer head has a flange for additional contact with the mating surface
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- The steel thread rolling screw for use in metal has a zinc plating and a hex washer head with a slotted drive. Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The zinc plating offers corrosion resistance and has a reflective appearance. The hex washer head has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the head for a screwdriver. The flange acts like a washer to increase the fastener's bearing surface and distribute the clamping force over a larger area, providing grip and reducing damage to mating surfaces. The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver.Thread cutting and thread rolling screws, two types of self-tapping screws, are threaded fasteners that create a mating thread in the wall of a hole. The two screws differ from each other in the way that they create the threads. Thread cutting screws cut the wall of the hole to create the thread, creating material chips th
- Material Type: Steel
- Exterior Finish: Zinc Plating
- Overall Length: 1-1/4 inches
- Size: 3/8"-16
- Drive Style: Slotted
- Head Style: Hex Washer
- Number of Items: 25
- Specific Uses For Product: Metal
- Small Parts
- Rolling Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.