3/8" iC 0.0315" Corner Triangle CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert - 2Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations from roughing to finishing on stainless steel in average machining conditions
- GC2025 is an MTCVD coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides a balance of wear and shock resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Roughing (MR, UR), medium-machining (MM, UM) and finishing (MF) chip breaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- The Sandvik Coromant TCMT GC2025 grade indexable turning insert with a choice of MR, UR, MM, UM or MF chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing wear resistance for roughing to finishing of stainless steel in average machining conditions. This single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and three cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required. GC2025 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and titanium nitride (TiN) applied through medium temperature chemical vapor deposition (MTCVD). The grade has both hardness and toughness, providing a balance wear and shock resistance. MTCVD coatings ar
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.