316 Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Hex Socket Drive Shoulder Screw
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 316 stainless steel provides strength and better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Made in USA
- The 316 stainless steel shoulder screw has a plain finish and socket cap head with hex socket drive, and is made in USA. The 316 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, especially in marine environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 6 mm
- Head Height: 3 mm
- Shoulder Diameter: 4 mm
- Shoulder Length: 50 mm
- Size: M3-0.5
- Thread Size: M3-0.5
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Head Style: Socket Cap
- Small Parts
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.