316 Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Hex Socket Drive Shoulder Screw
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 316 stainless steel provides strength and better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Made in USA
- The 316 stainless steel shoulder screw has a plain finish and socket cap head with hex socket drive, and is made in USA. The 316 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, especially in marine environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 6 mm
- Head Height: 3 mm
- Shoulder Diameter: 4 mm
- Shoulder Length: 50 mm
- Size: M3-0.5
- Thread Size: M3-0.5
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Head Style: Socket Cap
- Small Parts
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.