348 Buna O-Ring 70A Durometer 100Pk - Black - Size: 438"ID 475"OD 3/16"W
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of Buna-nitrile for use with a variety of fluids and hydrocarbons
- Four-lobe shape for lower friction and resistance to twisting
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Quad-ring, four-lobe design for increased sealing surface and resistance to leakage
- Durometer of 70A for resistance to penetration
- This quad-ring is made of black Buna-nitrile (also called Buna-N), has a durometer (hardness) of 70A, and can be used in a wide variety of static and dynamic sealing applications.
- This Buna-nitrile quad-ring has high tensile strength, and abrasion, tear, and compression set resistance. Buna-nitrile is acceptable for temperature applications between -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C). It is compatible for use with petroleum, HFA, HFB, and HFC fluids, vegetable oil, and other aliphatic hydrocarbons. Buna-nitrile is vulnerable to ozone, sunlight, and weathering and should therefore not be used in ozone-generating electric motors, welding equipment, or in applications with direct exposure to UV light.
- Buna-nitrile quad-rings have a shore durometer of 70A. Shore durometer is the hardness of a material, and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 indicating no
- Small Parts
- Buna O-Ring
- Buna O-Ring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.