35-Degree Rhombic Neutral Steel Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts -Pk of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbide Turning Insert
- Screw Clamping, 40 Degree-60 Degree countersink on one or two sides.
- CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert.
- This is Sandvik Coromant 2-VBMT 331-PF 4325 Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts, 35 Degree Rhombic, Neutral, Steel (Pack of 2). Sandvik Coromant Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts, 35 Degree Rhombic, Neutral, Steel. Carbide Turning Insert. Finishing. Screw Clamping, 40 Degree-60 Degree countersink on one or two sides. CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: CoroTurn 107 Tool holders and boring bars
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.016 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 2
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Shape: Rhombic
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Inserts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.