3M 201+ General Use Masking Tape - Size: 12mm x 55mm - 4mil
No reviews found
- Sticks to a variety of surfaces including paper, fiberboard, glass, rubber, plastic, and metal
- Crepe paper backing is hand tearable
- Unwinds smoothly for easy to control, application, and removal
- Dependable for use in temperatures up to 200
- Tough masking tape seals, holds, bundles, labels, wraps, splices, and protects
- 3M General Use Masking Tape 201+ sticks and holds to a variety surfaces such as paper, fiberboard, glass, rubber, plastic, metal, and removes cleanly with no residue. This tape is the second in the Masking Made Simple line of tapes. Use 201+ for general indoor applications to fulfill light-to-medium duty bundling such as wrapping electrical cords, air hoses, quickly bundling parts and other light industrial items. Write on it to create temporary labels, post signs, or mark boundaries; and when the job is done, remove it without unwanted tearing or slivering. This versatile tape unwinds smoothly from the roll for good control and tears easily by hand. 3M General Use Masking Tape 201+ is a handy item in industrial settings, around the office, in the home, and provides dozens of solutions as needs arise.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.