3M 3/4" x 15 yd 1/16" Thick Multipurpose Mounting Tape - Off-White (4016)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High shear strength on metal and high surface energy plastics
- Durable foam is ideal for interior mounting applications
- Off-white color provides a clean appearance
- Ideal for bonding, attaching, and mounting
- Thick foam dampens and prevents vibration and open-cell structure aids component cooling
- For indoor use May be used instead of mechanical fasteners (screws, bolts and studs) for various permanent mounting applications 1/8" thick foam allows for enhanced gap-filling between the surfaces to be bonded Applications include mounting small signs, dispenser and other articles to indoor surfaces Sticks to many surfaces (review Surface Preparation bulletin for guidelines) 3/4in x 15 yd, 1/16in, clamshell package. 3M Double Coated Urethane Foam Tape 4016 is a thick, double-coated open-cell urethane foam tape with a 62 pound densified kraft paper liner and is ideal for applications such as mounting interior signage and nameplates. Its 62 mil foam provides handling convenience and cushioning. 3M Adhesive 100 is a firm, acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive system that features high ultimate bond strength, very good high temperature and solvent resistance and very high shear holding power. Bond strength increases substantially with natural aging. 3M Adhesive 100 is well known in industr
- Color: Off-White
- Number of Items: 1
- Mounting Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.