3M 341D 6"x48" P60-Grit Aluminum Oxide Cloth Belt - Pack of 20
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many surfaces
- Closed coat construction is ideal for deburring or producing a grain pattern in metalworking
- Closed coat construction provides improved finishes on harder woods and finishing applications
- X weight cotton backing makes a good general purpose belt for dry sanding applications
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure for longer service life
- An aluminum oxide cloth belt constructed on a X-weight, durable cloth backing. Resin bonded for heat resistance. Good general purpose belt for woodworking, particularly on harder woods. Good value. Good cut. Closed coat. Converted form narrow belt. Equipment - machines backstand, benchtop, centerless grinders, edge sanders, flat finishers, profile sanders, rapid grinders, robotics, roll grinders, slack of belt sanders, stroke sanders. Good position.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.