3M 566A Type 27 Coated Alumina Zirconia Flap Disc - 40 Grit - 7 in Dia 7/8 in Center Hole - 8600 Max RPM - 55374 [PRICE is per DISC]
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 3M coated 566A Type 27 flap disc uses alumina zirconia as the abrasive material and has a diameter of 7 in. 3M incorporates this alumina zirconia material into the flap disc forming a grit of 40. All abrasive products that rotate or spin, such as the ones in this category, have a maximum speed at which you can run them. This 3M flap disc can be run at a maximum speed of 8600 RPMs. The 3M flap disc uses fiberglass for the backing plate.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.