3M 6 yd L x 2" W Silver Tin/Copper/Acrylic Adhesive Embossed Foil Tape
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used for applications requiring electrical conductivity through both the adhesive and backing of a tape
- Applications include grounding and EMI shielding
- Tin plated for excellent solder ability
- Resists oxidation and discoloration
- Flame retardant
- TapeCase Embossed Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape-Converted from 3M 1345, is an industrial grade 4.0 mil electrically conductive metal foil tape used for applications requiring electrical conductivity through both the adhesive and backing of a tape. Featuring tin plating on copper, this product is excellent for soldering. Other applications include grounding and EMI shielding. This product is flame retardant and resists oxidation and discoloration.
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Material: Metal
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 6 yards
- Overall Width: 2 inches
- Size: 2 inches x 6 yards Roll
- Thickness: 0.004 inches
- Foil Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.