3M 7" x 7/8" Cubitron II Type 27 Multiple Grades Flap Disc (967A)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure.
- PSG runs cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks.
- Flaps grind and blend in a single step.
- Durable Y-weight poly-cotton backing delivers controlled, even wear for full use of the disc on low to medium-high pressure applications.
- A grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys like stainless steel, titanium, and nickel alloys.
- 3M Cubitron II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for low to medium-high pressure applications on flat surfaces or outside edgework, especially in paint prep and stainless steel fabrication where final finish and gouge resistance are important.
- 3M Cubitron II coated Type 27 flap disc uses ceramic aluminum oxide as the abrasive material and has a diameter of 7 in. 3M incorporates this ceramic aluminum oxide material into the flap disc forming a grit of 80. All abrasive products that rotate or spin, such as the ones in this category, have a maximum speed at which you can run them. This 3M flap disc can be run at a maximum speed of 8600 RPMs.
- Brand: 3M
- Trade Name: Cubitron II
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Flap Disc Type: Type 27
- Disc Diameter: 7 in
- Abrasive Material: Ceramic Aluminum Oxide
- Grade: Medium
- Grit: 80
- Center Hole Thread Size: 7/8-11
- Flap Backing Material: Cloth
- Flap Backing Weight: YF
- Maximum RPM: 8600
- Flap Disc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.