3M 7" x 7/8" Cubitron II Type 27 Multiple Grades Flap Disc (967A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure.
- PSG runs cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks.
- Flaps grind and blend in a single step.
- Durable Y-weight poly-cotton backing delivers controlled, even wear for full use of the disc on low to medium-high pressure applications.
- A grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys like stainless steel, titanium, and nickel alloys.
- 3M Cubitron II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for low to medium-high pressure applications on flat surfaces or outside edgework, especially in paint prep and stainless steel fabrication where final finish and gouge resistance are important.
- 3M Cubitron II coated Type 27 flap disc uses ceramic aluminum oxide as the abrasive material and has a diameter of 7 in. 3M incorporates this ceramic aluminum oxide material into the flap disc forming a grit of 80. All abrasive products that rotate or spin, such as the ones in this category, have a maximum speed at which you can run them. This 3M flap disc can be run at a maximum speed of 8600 RPMs.
- Brand: 3M
- Trade Name: Cubitron II
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Flap Disc Type: Type 27
- Disc Diameter: 7 in
- Abrasive Material: Ceramic Aluminum Oxide
- Grade: Medium
- Grit: 80
- Center Hole Thread Size: 7/8-11
- Flap Backing Material: Cloth
- Flap Backing Weight: YF
- Maximum RPM: 8600
- Flap Disc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.