3M Cloth Belt 341D Aluminum Oxide - Brown - 6" Width x 48" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many surfaces
- Closed coat construction is ideal for deburring or producing a grain pattern in metalworking
- Closed coat construction provides improved finishes on harder woods and finishing applications
- X weight cotton backing makes a good general purpose belt for dry sanding applications
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure for longer service life
- An aluminum oxide cloth belt constructed on a X-weight, durable cloth backing. Resin bonded for heat resistance. Good general purpose belt for woodworking, particularly on harder woods. Good value. Good cut. Closed coat. Converted form: narrow belt. Equipment - machines: backstand, benchtop, centerless grinders, edge sanders, flat finishers, profile sanders, rapid grinders, robotics, roll grinders, slack of belt sanders, stroke sanders. Good position.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.