3M Fiber Disc 988C, Ceramic, 5" x 7/8", 60 Grit - Lot of 100
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3Ma,, Fibre Disc 988C offers an exceptionally fast cut and extreme durability for high-pressure carbon and mild steel applications by combining 3Ma,, Ceramic Abrasive Grain with a stiff fiber backing. Designed for both long life and superior performance in aggressive, heavy-duty applications, ceramic fiber discs minimize edge wear, enhance productivity, and reduce material consumption. Proprietary 3Ma,, Ceramic Abrasive Grain outcuts and outlasts aluminum oxide. Stiff fiber backing stands up to heavyweight applications such as high-pressure stock removal. Ceramic grain requires less pressure, reducing operator fatigue. 7/8 inch center hole mount is compatible with 3Ma,, disc pad face plates and hubs, and requires the use of a disc retainer nut (all sold separately). Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.