3M Flap Disc 566A Zirconia Alumina - 7" Diameter - 5/8"-11 Thread
No reviews found
- Flaps grind and blend in a single step, saving time and cost
- Alumina zirconia self-sharpens and provides extended life and more cutting power than aluminum oxide, reducing replacement costs
- Strong, Y-weight polyester-cotton backing offers flexibility and supports fast cut on medium to high pressure grinding and finishing applications
- Quick change disc simplifies disc changes and does not require hand tools
- Flat, Type 27 disc is designed for flat workpiece applications
- 3M(TM) flap disc. For aggressive stock removal on a variety of welds. Coatings and other metal fabrication applications. The overlapping coated abrasive cloth flaps on flap discs provide several layers of abrasives, making the disc very durable. 7-inches diameter. Grade: 40. Thread size: 5/8"-11.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.