3M Protective +2.5 Diopter 400 Anti-Fog Lens Eyewear -One -Clear (SF425AF)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear features a +2.5 reading diopter to help workers who have difficulty reading small print or who are engaged in small detail work
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes eliminating the need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites
- At a weight of less than 1 oz., provides comfortable, durable, lightweight eye protection
- Anti-fog coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions
- 3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is possible through 3M?s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head and facial features of the wearer. Clear anti-fog coated polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9%UV and features a +2.5 reading diopter to help workers who have difficulty reading small print or who are engaged in small detail work. Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and ANSI Z87.1-2010.
- Protective Eyewear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.