3M Scotch-Brite Light Grinding Blending Disc, Ceramic, TN Quick Change, 7"Dia, HD CRS Grit - Lot of 25
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Scotch-Britea,, Light Grinding and Blending Disc uses a ceramic abrasive grain blend to achieve a high cut-rate for optimal weld grinding and blending in mild-steel applications. In these instances, Light Grinding and Blending discs are designed to effectively blend and refine a grade 36 scratch or finer. Grinds and blends in a single step. 3Ma,, ceramic aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and consistent over the life of the disc. Durable construction resists edge wear. Scotch-Britea,, material wonaTMt melt on hot welds, allowing blending without waiting. Hook and Loop attachment and removal allows fast disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.