3M Solus 1000 Series Protective Eyewear Kit with Foam, Strap, Clear Scotchgard Anti-fog Coating, One Size Fits Most, Green/Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The 3M Solus 1000 Series Kit includes a pair of Green and Black Solus safety glasses featuring clear lenses with Scotchgard Anti-fog coating, an optional elastic strap, and a removable foam gasket. 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology brings higher anti-fog performance* to safety eyewear, helping workers see more clearly to complete on-the-job tasks. The elastic strap and removable foam gasket are optional accessories that may be attached or removed from the eyewear depending on the preferences of the person wearing the glasses. The strap fits comfortably around the backside of the head to help keep the glasses securely in place when being worn. The removable foam gasket is also included to help reduce eye exposure. Small vents in the foam gasket help reduce fogging. Other features include removable padded temples and a soft nose bridge for added comfort. All 3M Solus series safety eyewear come with polycarbonate lenses, which absorb 99% of UV rays.*Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. The Science Behind 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.