3M Solus 1000 Series Protective Eyewear with Amber Scotchgard Anti-fog Coating, One Size Fits Most, Green/Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The 3M Solus 1000 Series safety glasses feature a low profile, black and green frame and amber lenses with Scotchgard Anti-fog coating. 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology brings higher anti-fog performance* to safety eyewear, helping workers see more clearly to complete on-the-job tasks. Other features include removable padded temples and a soft nose bridge for added comfort. All 3M Solus series safety eyewear come with polycarbonate lenses, which absorb 99% of UV rays.*Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. The Science Behind 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology brings higher anti-fog performance to safety eyewear, helping workers see more clearly to complete on-the-job tasks. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. Here is how the anti-fogging properties work. When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.