501+ CIRCLE-1.125"-2000 High Temperature Masking Tape - Pk of 2000 - Tan
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Treated with heat resistant saturate for use in high temperature bake cycles
- Strong, conformable crepe paper backing for critical masking applications and sharp paint lines in automotive and specialty vehicle industries
- Resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems
- Quickly adheres to surfaces, compatible with metal, rubber, glass and plastic
- Removes cleanly
- TapeCase High Temperature Masking Tape converted from 3M 501+ is a 7.3 mil, tan crepe paper masking tape. This product is specially treated with a heat resistant saturate for masking usage during high heat baking cycles. Constructed for industrial use, this product features a strong crepe paper backing and a rubber adhesive for strong, quick adhesion. Specially designed and constructed for use in the automotive and specialty vehicle industries, this product is achieves sharp paint lines and resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems.
- Masking Tape
- 501+ CIRCLE-1.125"-2000
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.