Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert single sided, insert size is 3(2.5)2, no. of edges 2
- Finishing Chipbreaker, Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components
- Proprietary multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN
- PF finishing chip breaker steel insert type. A thin CVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of low carbon- to low alloy steels, and other "sticky" steel alloys using medium to low cutting speed. Excellent when surface finish or sharp cutting action is needed. Great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
- Compatible Devices: A20T-SDUCL 3-X, A20T-SDUCR 3-X, A12S-SDQCL 3, A12S-SDQCR 3, A12S-SDUCL 3, A12S-SDUCR 3, A16T-SDQCL 3, A16T-SDQCR 3, A16T-SDUCL 3, A16T-SDUCR 3, SDJCL 12 3B, SDJCL 16 3D, SDJCR 12 3B, SDJCR 16 3D, 570-SDUCL-20-11, 570-SDUCL-25-11, 570-SDUCL-32-11, 570-SDUCL-40-11, 570-SDUCR
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Thickness: 0.1562 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.