Abbott Workholding Aluminum 6061-T6 Style Serrated Chuck Jaw (KTT10A1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Style P 1.5mm x 60 degree serrated chuck jaw
- Made with 6061-T6 condition aluminum
- 1.181-inch hole spacing
- 12mm Bolt size
- The Union Butterfield 1582(UNC)/1582(UNF) uncoated, high-speed steel spiral flute tap has a round shank with a square end and is used to create right-hand threads in a range of materials. It is available in two different ANSI thread specification standards: UNC (Unified Coarse) and UNF (Unified Fine). The 30-degree spiral flutes of this tap pull chips back from the tip of the tool, up and out the hole to prevent clogging. This characteristic makes the tap suitable for blind or bottoming holes.
- Abbott Workholding
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.