Accuform Signs LZH611EV5 GHS Pictogram Label, FLAME, 2" Length x 2" Width, Adhesive-Poly, Red/Black on White (Roll of 500)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Use ACCUFORM SIGNS GHS Pictogram Labels to identify the hazards associated with chemicals, and warn users of the types of precautions that should be taken to minimize adverse effects that could result from exposure. GHS (Globally Harmonized System) is a worldwide program developed by the United Nations which strives to provide a consistent, globally harmonized system of classifying chemical hazards on labels and safety data sheets. The shift toward standardized classification, labeling, and safety data sheets provides a more uniform, user-friendly approach to hazard communication. Thin, yet strong, Adhesive-Poly labels are tear-resistant for most general duty, multi-purpose labeling. Flexible material can be applied to curved surfaces, and is unaffected by moisture does not wrinkle or shrink. Roll of 500. Also available in roll of 250 (LZH611EV2).
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.