Accurate 0.250" Shoulder Diameter 3-1/2" Grip Length Aluminum Prairie Bolt
No reviews found
- Designed with unthreaded grip length to fit the thickness of material being fastened and protect it from thread damage
- Aluminum provides corrosion resistance and is lightweight, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength and has a flange that acts as a washer for use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- The plain finish aluminum prairie bolt has a flange socket cap head with a hex socket drive and is made in USA. Aluminum provides corrosion resistance and is lightweight. The material is nonmagnetic. The flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength. It has a flange that acts as a washer to increase surface contact and distribute load over a larger area than a standard socket cap head and can be used to fasten thin or soft materials. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Head Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Head Height: 5/16 inches
- Shoulder Diameter: 0.250 inches
- Shoulder Length: 3-1/2 inches
- Thread Size: 1/4"-20
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Flange Diameter: 9/16 inches
- Thread Length: 7/16 inches
- Thread Class: 3A
- Prairie Bolt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.