Accurate 18-8 Steel Prairie Bolt Socket Cap Head Hex Socket Drive 3-3/4"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed with unthreaded grip length to fit the thickness of material being fastened and protect it from thread damage
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength and has a flange that acts as a washer for use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- The plain finish 18-8 stainless steel prairie bolt has a flange socket cap head with a hex socket drive and is made in USA. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength. It has a flange that acts as a washer to increase surface contact and distribute load over a larger area than a standard socket cap head and can be used to fasten thin or soft materials. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.