Accurate 3-1/2" #10-24 Hex Socket Stainless Steel Shoulder Screw
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 17-4 PH stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and high strength, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Meets ASME B18.3 specifications
- The 17-4 PH stainless steel shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with hex socket drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications. The 17-4 PH stainless steel material provides good corrosion resistance and high strength. The material may be slightly magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Shoulder screws, also known as shoulder or stripper bolts, have a smooth unthreaded shaft that acts as a spacer or bearing surface between the threaded portion and the screw head. Shoulder screws with round shafts are commonly used for items that require rotation, while those with square shafts are typically used to lock into place and prevent rotation.
- Part Number: STR74414C56
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Head Height: 3/16 inches
- Shoulder Diameter: 1/4 inches
- Shoulder Length: 3-1/2 inches
- Thread Size: #10-24
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Head Style: Socket Cap
- Grade: 17-4 PH
- Specification Met: ASME B18.3
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.