Accurate 316 Steel Prairie Bolt Flange Socket Cap Head Hex Socket Drive
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed with unthreaded grip length to fit the thickness of material being fastened and protect it from thread damage
- 316 stainless steel provides strength and better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength and has a flange that acts as a washer for use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- The plain finish 316 stainless steel prairie bolt has a flange socket cap head with a hex socket drive and is made in USA. The 316 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, especially in marine environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength. It has a flange that acts as a washer to increase surface contact and distribute load over a larger area than a standard socket cap head and can be used to fasten thin or soft materials. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.