Accurate Manufacturing 1/4"-20 18-8 Stainless Steel Shoulder Screw
No reviews found
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Meets ASME B18.3 specifications
- Made in USA
- The 18-8 stainless steel shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with a hex socket drive, meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications, and is made in USA. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 7/16 inches
- Head Height: 7/32 inches
- Shoulder Diameter: 5/16 inches
- Shoulder Length: 1-3/4 inches
- Size: 1/4"-20
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Head Style: Socket Cap
- Grade: 18-8
- Thread Length: 7/16 inches
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.