Aeroquip 1B16FHB12 Carbon Steel Global Crimp Hose Fitting Split Flange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 90-degree elbow for connecting spiral, steel, 4-wire reinforced hydraulic hose to pump at an angle
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and SAE Code 62 split flange on the other end for connecting to a pump
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Thru-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design provides higher operating and burst pressure
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a 90-degree elbow, or "ell," for connecting a hose to pump at a 90-degree angle to change the direction of flow, with a crimp socket on one end that attaches to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and an SAE Code 62 split flange on the other end for connecting to a pump. This is an O-ring fitting used for large outside diameter (OD) hose, where a flange is tightened over an O-ring with clamps (not included) to form a seal. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. This fitting's Through-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design allows for higher operating pressure and burst pressure as rigid teeth bite into the hose cover and connect with the spiral 4-wire braiding reinforcement of Aeroquip's high pressure hose to create a strong seal. It has a sc
- Crimp Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.