Aeroquip 1B20DSB12 Carbon Steel Global TTC12 Crimp Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 90-degree elbow for connecting spiral, steel, 4-wire reinforced hydraulic hose to pipe at an angle
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and a DKO female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Thru-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design provides higher operating and burst pressure
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a 90-degree elbow, or "ell," for connecting a hose to pipe at a 90-degree angle to change the direction of flow, with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and a Dicht Kegel O-ring (DKO) female swivel (metric O-ring seal, 24-degree cone) on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe and forming an elastomeric seal. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. This fitting's Through-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design allows for higher operating pressure and burst pressure as rigid teeth bite into the hose cover and connect with the spiral 4-wire braiding reinforcement of Aeroquip's high pressure hose to create a strong seal. It has a scribe line around the circumference of the socket to identif
- Shape : 90 Degree Elbow
- Brand Name : Aeroquip
- Material Type : Carbon Steel
- Style Name : swivel
- Crimp Hose Fitting DKO Female Swivel
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.