Aeroquip 1B8EK6 Carbon Steel Global TTC12 Crimp Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Crimp socket for a straight connection of spiral, steel, 4-wire reinforced hydraulic hose to pipe
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and JIC 24-degree seat on the other end for connecting to a female threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Thru-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design provides higher operating and burst pressure
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a carbon steel hose crimp socket for a straight connection of hose to a pipe with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and a JIC 24-degree seat on the other end for connecting to a female threaded pipe. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. This fitting's Through-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design allows for higher operating pressure and burst pressure as rigid teeth bite into the hose cover and connect with the spiral 4-wire braiding reinforcement of Aeroquip's high pressure hose to create a strong seal. It has a scribe line around the circumference of the socket to identify the location where the die cage is positioned for crimping. Assemble using Aeroquip variable crimp machines (not included
- Brand Name : Aeroquip
- Material Type : Carbon Steel
- Shape : Straight
- Thread Size : M20 x 1.5
- Crimp Hose Fitting 24 Degree Male
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.