Aeroquip 1BA10FR10 Carbon Steel Global TTC12 Crimp Hose Fitting Female
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Crimp socket for a straight connection of spiral, steel, 4-wire reinforced hydraulic hose to pipe
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and a ORS female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Thru-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design provides higher operating and burst pressure
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a carbon steel hose crimp socket for a straight connection of hose to a pipe with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and an ORS female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe fitting with an O-ring in its face. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. This fitting's Through-The-Cover (TTC12) crimping design allows for higher operating pressure and burst pressure as rigid teeth bite into the hose cover and connect with the spiral 4-wire braiding reinforcement of Aeroquip's high pressure hose to create a strong seal. It has a scribe line around the circumference of the socket to identify the location where the die cage is positioned for crimping. Assemble using Aeroquip vari
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:1BA10FR10
- Number of Items:1
- Size:5/8" Hose ID, 5/8" Tube Size
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Style Name:swivel
- Thread Size:1" - 14
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Aeroquip
- Material Type:Carbon Steel
- Connector Type:Hose ID x Tube Size
- UNSPSC Code:27121700
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.