Aeroquip 1GA24FJ24 Carbon Steel Global OTC Crimp Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Crimp socket for a straight connection of fiber-reinforced or nylon coated hydraulic hose to pipe
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and JIC 37-degree female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Over-The-Cover (OTC) crimping design eliminates skiving process
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is made of carbon steel and provides a straight connection with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and a JIC 37-degree female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. This fitting's Over-The-Cover (OTC) crimping design eliminates the need to skive the hose. It has a scribe line around the circumference of the socket to identify the location where the die cage is positioned for crimping. Assemble using Aeroquip variable crimp machines (not included). Pressure and temperature ratings are determined by the maximum working pressure for the hose size and type, as hose failure typically occurs first. This Aeroquip fitting is designed exclusi
- Material Type : Carbon Steel
- Brand Name : Aeroquip
- Shape : Straight
- Thread Size : 1-7/8" - 12
- Crimp Hose Fitting JIC 37 Degree Female
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.