Aeroquip 90 Degree Elbow Carbon Steel PTFE Crimp Hose Fittings
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 90-degree elbow for connecting PTFE hydraulic hose to pump at an angle
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and an SAE 45-degree female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip PTFE crimp hose fitting is a 90-degree elbow, or "ell," for connecting a hose to pump at a 90-degree angle to change the direction of flow, with a crimp nipple and attached sleeve on one end that connects to a skived hose and an SAE 45-degree female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. Aeroquip PTFE hose requires a crimp machine with a positive backstop (not included). Pressure and temperature ratings for this fitting are determined by the maximum working pressure for the hose size and type, as hose failure typically occurs first. This
- Size: 1/4" ID PTFE Hose, 1/4" Tube Size
- Item Styling: Swivel
- Thread Size: 7/16" - 20
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Shape: 90 Degree Elbow
- Crimp Hose Fittings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.