Aeroquip Carbon Steel Global OTC Crimp Hose Fitting Female ORS Swivel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 45-degree elbow for connecting fiber-reinforced or nylon coated hydraulic hose to pipe at an angle
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and an ORS female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Over-The-Cover (OTC) crimping design eliminates skiving process
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a 45-degree elbow fitting, or "ell," connecting a hose to pipe at a 45-degree angle to change the direction of flow, with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and an ORS female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe fitting with an O-ring in its face.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.