Aeroquip Carbon Steel Global OTC Crimp Hose Fitting Female ORS Swivel
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 45-degree elbow for connecting fiber-reinforced or nylon coated hydraulic hose to pipe at an angle
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and an ORS female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Zinc-plated AISI 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Sleeved Over-The-Cover (OTC) crimping design eliminates skiving process
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a 45-degree elbow fitting, or "ell," connecting a hose to pipe at a 45-degree angle to change the direction of flow, with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and an ORS female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe fitting with an O-ring in its face.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.