Aeroquip Carbon Steel Global TTC Hydraulic Hose Crimp Socket
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Crimp socket for straight connection of steel wire-reinforced hydraulic hose to pump
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and SAE Code 61 split flange for connecting to a pump
- Sleeved Thru-The-Cover (TTC) crimping design provides higher operating and burst pressure
- This Aeroquip global crimp hydraulic hose fitting is a carbon steel hose crimp socket for a straight connection of hose to a pump with a crimp socket on one end that connects to the hose, with no skiving necessary, and a SAE Code 61 split flange for connecting to a pump. This is an O-ring fitting used for large outside diameter (OD) hose, where a flange is tightened over an O-ring with clamps (not included) to form a seal. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 12L14 carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness, coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. This fitting's Through-The-Cover (TTC) crimping design allows for higher operating pressure and burst pressure as rigid teeth bite into the hose cover and connect with the wire braiding reinforcement to create a strong seal. It has a scribe line around the circumference of the socket to identify the location where the die cage is po
- Size: 1-1/2" Hose ID, 2-3/8" Flange OD
- Style Name: round
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Connector Type: Hose ID x Flange OD
- Shape: Straight
- Hydraulic Hose Crimp Socket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.