Aeroquip Straight Stainless Steel Global Crimp PTFE Hose Socket
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $368.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Crimp socket for a straight connection of PTFE hydraulic hose to pipe
- Crimp fitting on one end for attaching to hose and JIC female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe
- Stainless steel for resistance to scaling and corrosion
- Machined to meet SAE standards
- Scribe line identifies the point to position a die cage for crimping
- This Aeroquip global crimp PTFE hose fitting is a carbon steel hose crimp socket for a straight connection of hose to a pipe with a crimp nipple and attached crimp sleeve on one end that connects to a skived hose and a JIC female swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe. It is made of stainless steel for resistance to scaling and corrosion, and it has been machined to meet Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) standards. Aeroquip PTFE hose requires a crimp machine with a positive backstop (not included). Pressure and temperature ratings for this fitting are determined by the maximum working pressure for the hose size and type, as hose failure typically occurs first.
- Size: 1" ID PTFE Hose, 1" Tube Size
- Style Name: swivel
- Thread Size: 1-5/16" - 12
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Straight
- Connector Type: Hose ID x JIC Female Swivel
- PTFE Hose Socket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.