Albrecht Classic Plus Keyless Drill Chuck - Size: 1/32"x1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Integrated shank provides more rigidity and accuracy than chucks with a separate arbor
- Chuck has a keyless design to provide a tight grip on the tool without the need for a key
- An integrated 3 Morse Taper shank eliminates risk of the chuck slipping off an arbor
- The Albrecht 73020 CP130-3MT Classic Plus Keyless Drill Chuck has a 1/32" to 1/2" drill bit capacity and has an integrated shank that makes this chuck more compact than the Classic Keyless models with a separate arbor and provides more rigidity and accuracy. The keyless design provides a tight grip on the tool with a twist of the sleeve by hand and without need for a key. It also has a knurled collar for a good gripping surface when opening and closing the chuck. An integrated 3 Morse Taper shank eliminates risk of the chuck slipping off an arbor. The chuck is made of heat-treated alloy steel, which provides a balance of strength and wear resistance. This chuck is for use in clockwise direction only.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.