Albrecht Classic Plus Keyless Drill Chuck - Size: 1/32"x1/2"
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Integrated shank provides more rigidity and accuracy than chucks with a separate arbor
- Chuck has a keyless design to provide a tight grip on the tool without the need for a key
- An integrated 3 Morse Taper shank eliminates risk of the chuck slipping off an arbor
- The Albrecht 73020 CP130-3MT Classic Plus Keyless Drill Chuck has a 1/32" to 1/2" drill bit capacity and has an integrated shank that makes this chuck more compact than the Classic Keyless models with a separate arbor and provides more rigidity and accuracy. The keyless design provides a tight grip on the tool with a twist of the sleeve by hand and without need for a key. It also has a knurled collar for a good gripping surface when opening and closing the chuck. An integrated 3 Morse Taper shank eliminates risk of the chuck slipping off an arbor. The chuck is made of heat-treated alloy steel, which provides a balance of strength and wear resistance. This chuck is for use in clockwise direction only.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.