Allied Machine & Engineering Tialn Coated C5 Carbide T-A Drill Insert
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Through coolant optimizes chip evacuation and improved tool performance
- Corner clip allows for effective heat dispersion and increased tool life
- Ground back location ensures accurate positioning
- Self-centering point eliminates center drilling
- TiAIN coating offers exceptional wear resistance and high heat capabilities
- Original T-A is an excellent choice for general purpose use. The design provides fast penetration rates that produce good hole size and finish. Standard geometry combines highly efficient and stable cutting action to minimize power consumption. Recommended for use in most steels, cast irons, high temperature alloys and aluminum alloys. Precision, performance and productivity are core features of Allied tooling and our commitment to innovation in all aspects of hole making technology means we continually set new industry standards in production efficiency and tool life.
- Allied Machine
- ALM 1C51A-.796
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.