Alloy Steel Black Oxide Finish 1-3/8" Hole 3.625" ID 6.500" OD Flat Washer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Jumbo washers are designed for extra-large bolting up to 4" diameter and provide extra bearing surface and strength
- Black oxide-plated 4140 alloy steel is hardened to Rockwell C40-C50
- Suitable for applications that require a spacer, shim, or other reinforcement in industries including construction, power generation, machinery, and transportation
- Made in the USA with DFARS-compliant raw material
- Jumbo flat washers are designed for large bolts up to 4? diameter. Washer is suitable for applications that require spacer, shim, or other reinforcement in industries including construction, power generation, machinery, and transportation. Alloy steel material is hardened to Rockwell C40-C50.The washer is made from 4140 steel, a chromium-molybdenum steel alloy. The benefits of alloy steel include its tensile strength, yield strength, fatigue resistance, toughness, and wear resistance. The washer?s size corresponds to matching screw or bolt size. Inner diameter is manufactured 1/8" larger than the bolt to allow for slight alignment issues, and to accommodate a thicker bolt shank. Extra-large outer diameters and thicknesses up to 5/16" provide extra bearing surface and extra strength. Made in the USA, with DFARS-compliant raw material.
- Inside Diameter: 3.625 inches
- Outside Diameter: 6.5 inches
- Thickness: 0.313 inches
- Size: 3-1/2"
- Washer Size: 1-3/8"
- Indentation Hardness: 40-50 rockwell-c
- Inside Diameter Tolerance: +/-0.010 inches
- Shape: Round
- Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.010 inches
- Material Type: Alloy Steel
- Exterior Finish: Black Oxide
- Small Parts
- Flat Washer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.