Aluminum 2024-T3 Seamless Round Tubing WW-T 700/3 1.5" OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Round metal tubing for use in aircraft and transportation structural applications
- Aluminum 2024 for high strength and fatigue resistance
- Seamless construction for a smoother bore than welded tubing
- T3 temper (heat treated and cold worked) for increased strength
- Meets WW-T 700/3 and ASTM B210 specifications for quality assurance
- "This aluminum 2024 round tubing is suitable for use in aircraft and transportation structural applications The tubing is seamless for a smoother bore than welded tubing It is fatigue-resistant and has a T3 temper (heat treated and cold worked) for increased strength This seamless round tubing meets WW-T 700/3 and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B210 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as aircraft wing structures
- Metal tubing, also called fractional tubing, is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round shape and a hollow center Metal tubing is commonly made with various grades of austenitic stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium materials and their alloys Construction types include seamless, welded, or welded and drawn Seamless tubing has no seam or weld point, which enables it to better withstand high pressure and resist corrosion Welded tubing, made by rolling and welding"
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:12843
- Material Type:aluminum_2024
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Outside Diameter:1-1/2 inches
- Inside Diameter:1.43 inches
- Thickness:1.5 inches
- Overall Length:1 feet
- Wall Thickness:0.035 inches
- Metal Construction:Seamless
- Specification Met:WW-T 700/3
- Number of Items:1
- UNSPSC Code:40180000
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.