Aluminum 6061-T6 Extruded Round Tubing ASTM B210 8" OD - 7083
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Round metal tubing for use in marine and transportation structural applications
- Aluminum 6061 for strength, weldability, and resistance to stress cracking and corrosion
- Seamless and drawn construction for a smoother bore than welded tubing and a more consistent wall thickness than non-drawn seamless tubing
- T6 temper (heat treated and artificially aged) for increased strength
- Meets ASTM B210 specifications for quality assurance
- This aluminum 6061-T6 round tubing is suitable for use in marine and transportation structural applications The aluminum, silicon, and magnesium alloy tubing is seamless and drawn for a smoother bore than welded tubing and a more consistent wall thickness than non-drawn seamless tubing It is corrosion-resistant, weldable, and resists stress cracking, and has a T6 temper (heat treated and artificially aged) for increased strength This seamless round tubing meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B210 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as structural tubing aboard ships
- Metal tubing, also called fractional tubing, is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round shape and a hollow center Metal tubing is commonly made with various grades of austenitic stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium materials and their alloys Construction types include seamless, welded, or welded and drawn.
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:7083
- Material Type:aluminum_6061
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Outside Diameter:8 inches
- Inside Diameter:7.75 inches
- Thickness:8 inches
- Overall Length:3 feet
- Wall Thickness:0.125 inches
- Metal Construction:Extruded
- Specification Met:ASTM B210
- Number of Items:1
- UNSPSC Code:40180000
- Smart Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.