Aluminum 6061-T6 Round Tubing ASTM B210 6"OD 5.625" ID 60"L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Round metal tubing for use in marine and transportation structural applications
- Aluminum 6061 for strength, weldability, and resistance to stress cracking and corrosion
- Seamless construction for a smoother bore than welded tubing
- T6 temper (heat treated and artificially aged) for increased strength
- Meets ASTM B210 specifications for quality assurance
- This aluminum 6061 round tubing is suitable for use in marine and transportation structural applications The aluminum, silicon, and magnesium alloy tubing is seamless for a smoother bore than welded tubing It is corrosion-resistant, weldable, and resists stress cracking, and has a T6 temper (heat treated and artificially aged) for increased strength This seamless round tubing meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B210 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as structural tubing aboard ships.
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:9885
- Material Type:aluminum_6061
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Outside Diameter:6 inches
- Inside Diameter:5.625 inches
- Thickness:6 inches
- Overall Length:1 feet
- Wall Thickness:0.1875 inches
- Specification Met:ASTM B210
- Number of Items:1
- UNSPSC Code:40180000
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.