AM 1/4"-20Thr. x 0.25" Shoulder Dia. x 3-7/8"Grip L Stainless Prairie Bolt
No reviews found
- Designed with unthreaded grip length to fit the thickness of material being fastened and protect it from thread damage
- 316 stainless steel provides strength and better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength and has a flange that acts as a washer for use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Made in USA
- 316 Stainless Steel Prairie Bolt, Plain Finish, Flange Socket Cap Head, Hex Socket Drive, 1/4"-20 Thread Size, 0.250" Shoulder Diameter, 3-7/8" Grip Length, Made in US.The plain finish 316 stainless steel prairie bolt has a flange socket cap head with a hex socket drive and is made in USA. The 316 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, especially in marine environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength. It has a flange that acts as a washer to increase surface contact and distribute load over a larger area than a standard socket cap head and can be used to fasten thin or soft materials. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.Prairie bolts have an unthreaded portion of their shank beneath a large flanged head to fasten materials together. Grip
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Head Height: 5/16 inches
- Shoulder Diameter: 0.250 inches
- Shoulder Length: 3-7/8 inches
- Size: 1/4"-20
- Head Style: Flange Socket Cap
- Grade: 316
- Flange Diameter: 9/16 inches
- Thread Length: 7/16 inches
- Prairie Bolt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.