American Carbide Tool Carbide-Tipped Tool Bit for Offset End Cutting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- FR-style tool shape has a 0-degree end cutting angle and is offset for turning, facing, boring, and straddle facing close to chuck jaws
- Carboloy 370 grade uncoated carbide tip for roughing and heavy machining of steel and steel alloys
- Right-hand cutting direction for right-to-left feed
- Positive rake angle provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts
- Square steel shank fits square toolholders
- The American Carbide Tool FR-style 370 grade carbide-tipped brazed tool bit has a right-hand cutting direction and a 0-degree end cutting angle for roughing or heavy machining when offset turning, facing, boring, or straddle facing on steel and steel alloys. The FR-style tool shape is offset, which allows its end cutting edge to be used close to chuck jaws on a lathe or for boring mill applications. The tool has a positive, 7-degree rake angle that provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts, and a right-hand cutting direction for right-to-left feed. The tool has a Carboloy 370 grade uncoated carbide tip, which provides good resistance to shock and wear for roughing and heavy machining of steel and steel alloys. Carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, making it more wear resistant at high speeds and providing longer tool life. The tip is brazed to a square steel shank that fits square toolholders.
- Material Type: Carbide-Tipped
- Shape: FR
- Corner Radius: 0.03125 inches
- Hand Orientation: Right Hand
- Lead Angle: 7 Degrees
- Manufacturer Grade: 370
- Shank Material Type: Steel
- American Carbide Tool
- Tool Bit for Offset End Cutting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.