American Carbide Tool Carbide-Tipped Tool Bit for Offset End Cutting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- FR-style tool shape has a 0-degree end cutting angle and is offset for turning, facing, boring, and straddle facing close to chuck jaws
- Carboloy 370 grade uncoated carbide tip for roughing and heavy machining of steel and steel alloys
- Right-hand cutting direction for right-to-left feed
- Positive rake angle provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts
- Square steel shank fits square toolholders
- The American Carbide Tool FR-style 370 grade carbide-tipped brazed tool bit has a right-hand cutting direction and a 0-degree end cutting angle for roughing or heavy machining when offset turning, facing, boring, or straddle facing on steel and steel alloys. The FR-style tool shape is offset, which allows its end cutting edge to be used close to chuck jaws on a lathe or for boring mill applications. The tool has a positive, 7-degree rake angle that provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts, and a right-hand cutting direction for right-to-left feed. The tool has a Carboloy 370 grade uncoated carbide tip, which provides good resistance to shock and wear for roughing and heavy machining of steel and steel alloys. Carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, making it more wear resistant at high speeds and providing longer tool life. The tip is brazed to a square steel shank that fits square toolholders.
- Material Type: Carbide-Tipped
- Shape: FR
- Corner Radius: 0.03125 inches
- Hand Orientation: Right Hand
- Lead Angle: 7 Degrees
- Manufacturer Grade: 370
- Shank Material Type: Steel
- American Carbide Tool
- Tool Bit for Offset End Cutting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.