American Carbide Tool Left Hand Carbide-Tipped Tool Bit for Cutoff
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CTL-style tool shape has a 5-degree end cutting angle and a taper on the non-cutting side for cutoff or grooving of solid bars and tubing stock
- Micrograin uncoated carbide tip provides strength with resistance to shock and wear for machining high-strength, heat-resistant alloys
- Left-hand cutting direction for left-to-right feed
- Positive rake angle provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts
- Square steel shank fits square toolholders
- The American Carbide Tool CTL-style micrograin carbide-tipped brazed tool bit has a left-hand cutting direction for cutoff or grooving on high-strength, heat-resistant alloys. The CTL-style, also called COL-style, tool shape has a 5-degree end cutting angle and a taper on the non-cutting side for cutoff or grooving of solid bars and tubing stock, and a left-hand cutting direction for left-to-right feed. The tool has a positive, 6-degree rake angle that provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts. The tool has a micrograin uncoated carbide tip that combines the strength of high-speed steel with the hardness and wear resistance of carbide. It provides high shock resistance and strength to protect against chipping or breaking for low-speed heavy roughing and high-speed machining of high-strength, heat-resistant alloys. The tip is brazed to a square steel shank that fits square toolholders.
- Material Type: Carbide-Tipped
- Shape: CTL
- Corner Radius: 0 inches
- Hand Orientation: Left Hand
- Lead Angle: 6 Degrees
- Shank Material Type: Steel
- Shank Type: Square
- Style Name: Cutoff
- American Carbide Tool
- Tool Bit for Cutoff
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.