American Carbide Tool Left Hand Carbide-Tipped Tool Bit for Cutoff
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CTL-style tool shape has a 5-degree end cutting angle and a taper on the non-cutting side for cutoff or grooving of solid bars and tubing stock
- Micrograin uncoated carbide tip provides strength with resistance to shock and wear for machining high-strength, heat-resistant alloys
- Left-hand cutting direction for left-to-right feed
- Positive rake angle provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts
- Square steel shank fits square toolholders
- The American Carbide Tool CTL-style micrograin carbide-tipped brazed tool bit has a left-hand cutting direction for cutoff or grooving on high-strength, heat-resistant alloys. The CTL-style, also called COL-style, tool shape has a 5-degree end cutting angle and a taper on the non-cutting side for cutoff or grooving of solid bars and tubing stock, and a left-hand cutting direction for left-to-right feed. The tool has a positive, 6-degree rake angle that provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts. The tool has a micrograin uncoated carbide tip that combines the strength of high-speed steel with the hardness and wear resistance of carbide. It provides high shock resistance and strength to protect against chipping or breaking for low-speed heavy roughing and high-speed machining of high-strength, heat-resistant alloys. The tip is brazed to a square steel shank that fits square toolholders.
- Material Type: Carbide-Tipped
- Shape: CTL
- Corner Radius: 0 inches
- Hand Orientation: Left Hand
- Lead Angle: 6 Degrees
- Shank Material Type: Steel
- Shank Type: Square
- Style Name: Cutoff
- American Carbide Tool
- Tool Bit for Cutoff
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.