Anderson Metals 2" x 6" Threaded Companion Flange Brass Pipe Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four-hole companion flange for connecting two sections of pipe
- Female threads to connect with male threaded pipes and four bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges
- Red brass for high strength, ease of machining, and better corrosion resistance than stainless steel
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- This Anderson Metals 38150 is a class 150 companion flange is a red brass pipe fitting with a 1/2" by 3-1/2" female connection. The companion flange has four bolt holes for joining two sections of pipe. It has female threads for connecting to male threaded pipes and four bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges for gaining easier access to plumbing This fitting is made from red brass for high strength, better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, and greater ease in machining than yellow brass. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- Anderson Metals
- Pipe Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.