Ansell ActivArmr 46-111 Flame Resistant Utility Glove - XLarge - 1Pair
A clever deal seeker from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Work gloves help protect the hands, can cover the wrists, and sometimes extend to cover part, or all, of the arm. Work gloves are typically constructed from leather or heavy cotton and are suitable for use in construction, mechanical, landscaping, and do-it-yourself applications to help protect against minor cuts and abrasions. Work gloves for use in manufacturing and construction industries can be made of woven, high-strength synthetic fiber, to resist cuts from heavy machinery and withstand high levels of heat without melting. Work gloves may also be made of, or include, flame retardant material, for use in welding and other heavy-duty applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.