Ansell Hy-Care 62-400 Latex Glove - Large - Size: 12
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A flexible and durable glove that's useful for a wide range of jobs including chemical protection
- Fully coated natural rubber latex glove offers great flexibility and durability; soft-knit cotton liner helps keep hands and fingers comfortable in hot or cold environments
- Excellent grip for wet applications; excellent dexterity
- Stays flexible in cold temperatures (down to as low as -25 degree F, depending on contact time and conditions)
- Hy-Care gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
- Ideal applications: chemical plants and transportation, chemical processing, oil refining and petrochemicals, fiberglass work, handling oils, acids, caustics and alcohols, plant maintenance, seafood processing. Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Crinkle finish grip design. 12" Length. Large size. Blue color.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.