Anvil 2125 Forged Steel AAR Pipe Fitting Union - 1-1/2" NPT Male
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Union for connecting and disconnecting two pipes more easily than couplings
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting pipes with different ends
- Forged steel for weldability, rust resistance, and durability with a galvanized finish for a protective coating
- Association of American Railroads (AAR) class 3000 fitting for use in high-pressure applications
- Meets specifications ASTM A105 and ASME/ANSI B16.11 for quality assurance
- 1-1/2" NPT Male x 1-1/2" NPT Female
- The Anvil 2125 American Railroads Association (AAR) class 3000 union pipe fitting is made of forged steel with a galvanized finish and has a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection and a female NPT threaded connection. This union fitting has three pieces and includes a threaded connection that can be screwed or unscrewed to connect or disconnect pipes more easily than couplings. It has male NPT threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting to a female and a male threaded pipe or fitting. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of forged steel for weldability, rust resistance, and durability. The galvanized finish creates a protective coating, increasing the steel's resistance to rust and aging. This AAR class 3000 fitting has thick walls for resisting cracks and leaks in piping systems under high pressure. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a d
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.