Anvil Malleable Iron Pipe Fitting Tee - 4" NPT Female - Black Finish
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $165.11
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Anvil tee is a class 150 malleable iron pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on all three ends for connecting and branching three pieces of pipe. This tee has NPT threads on all three ends for creating tighter seals than straight threads. It is made of malleable iron, which has high tensile strength, and has a black finish that resists rust in oil and gas applications. This class 150 fitting meets standards ASTM A-197, ASME B 1.20.1, and ASME B 16.3 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- LowerTemperature Range: -20 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met: ASTM A-197^ASME B16.3
- Inside Diameter: 4 inches
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Overall Length: 7-37/64 inches
- Anvil International
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.